Electrical Fire in the Attic in McRae, AR
A electrical fire started in the attic of this McRae, AR home. This is the last thing that you might be thinking of happening in your attic. All the rooms in the home were affected.
Why choose SERVPRO of Conway & Faulkner Counties? We have trained professional technicians who can clean the affected areas, and prepare the home for the reconstruction process. From the time you contact our office upon completion we are here to answer your questions and help you through the process of getting your home back together.
We are here to help make it a little easier to get through a fire loss. To make it "Like it never even happened."