Emergency READY Profile....What Is It and How Can It Help Your Business?
As many as 50% of businesses close following a disaster, according to the latest research. Of the businesses that survive, most of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind. And knowing you are ready for whatever happens speaks trust to your clients and employees that in the event your business is affected by a disaster, you have a plan.
By developing a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile for your business, you will minimize business interruption. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
- A no cost assessment of your facility. This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency. It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster. This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin. This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information. Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency.
SERVPRO of Conway & Faulkner Counties will provide this service for free! Call us to schedule a time for us to come and develop an ERP for your business.