SERVPRO of Conway & Faulkner Counties Provide Tips to Avoid Common House Fires
House fires can be caused by several different factors, but all of these fires will have invasive smoke damage. Our expertise allows us to work with the effects of different fires that have affected your home. House fires can be a surprise, but there are preventive steps to take to avoid these disasters.
Top five causes of house fires:
- Cooking fires. Grease is extremely flammable, and it should be supervised at all times while hot. Once the flames start, they are difficult to stop.
- Candles can be considered dangerous if left unattended. All matches and candles should be out of the reach of children to prevent accidental fires.
- Electrical fires can result from faulty wiring or an outlet being overloaded. We advise having your home checked by a professional electrician especially if the house is older.
- Chemical fires are more common during the summer. If cleaning chemicals or other flammable liquids get too hot, they either ignite or explode. Be cautious and read all labels on chemicals to make sure they are stored in the right environment.
- Heat sources like home heaters should never be left on while the house is empty. We advise inspecting the heater before using it to make sure it is in good condition.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Each smoke and fire damage situation is different. We will have a tailored solution for the specific situation. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today- 501-328-3301